My plane was delayed to Munich so I arrived a little before 8pm. I found my driver and waited with him for Simeon, who I knew had arrived by train 20 or 30 minutes before. I was finally able to get in touch with him and learned that he was running through the airport to get to where I was because the train station was on the opposite end. I was just waiting and waiting and waiting and finally I saw him run out the doors to where me and the driver were.. he was looking precious in his little preppy shorts and polo and his spiked hair on top J of course we made a scene as he swung me around like a child and we squealed haha. The whole drive back to the hotel we talked and stared at each other adjusting to the fact that we were not looking into a computer screen. When we arrived at the hotel we sat in the deep windowsill and talked as we watched people on the streets heading to dinner and birds flying by, and making jokes about throwing food down to the hobos.. it was very relaxing after a long day of travel. We then ordered a fancy dinner from room service, which was a huge treat for me after eating the same few meals for 2 months. By time we finished that it was 10 or 11 and we felt like being spontaneous and exploring Munich. So Simeon took me on a little tour of town (shoeless of course).. we went down to the river and then to Mcdonalds haha. We may or may not have gotten a little lost and walked up and down Maximillian street passing the same stores 10 times over- but we enjoyed walking on the tracks for the street cars which were so gooey and fun on bare feet. It was a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment